I love rose scented just about everything. When Valentine's Day rolls around, I find myself even more intoxicated with the scent. Finally...more rose things to add to my stash! If you're not wanting a bouquet this year, check out these beautiful options for the perfect rose gift! The links below lead to prior reviews or blog posts.
- Reviva Labs Rosewater Facial Spray: I've mentioned this in numerous favorites videos & posts because...I love it. This smells divine & works like a charm. A refreshing mist that isn't too heavily scented but still makes your face look a bit lighter & wears longer as well.
- Conair Rose Impressions Hair Brush: I reviewed & gave away one of these brushes awhile back & I still think it has just the coolest rose print. With swirls of pink & red this looks really artsy while still being functional.
- Badger Damascus Rose Face Sunscreen: I love this, have repurchased it, & still adore it. It is so rare I repurchase a moisturizer so this is a big deal. The scent is incredible & I love it. This might be my favorite of the entire post.
- Mark Lipclick Luxe Lipstick in M.Powerment Petal: I received this oh-so-cool looking lipstick in my December Glossybox & I'm still loving it! With the pink metal packaging, magnetic opening, & holo writing I can't get over the appearance...so cool! The color is a pretty universal rose shade.
- Prestiche Mineral Treat Bath Salts in Rose: I freaking adore these. I got quite a few Prestiche products to try awhile back & this is one of my favorites. This has made it into favorites for its pure rose scent & lingering scent when tossed into a hot bath.
- Maybelline Line Stylist Lip Liner in Rose 120: An opaque pink toned rose, this lip liner is lovely. The Maybelline Line Stylist pencils are super tiny at the tip making it effortless to apply color where you want it.
- L'Occitane Rose 4 Reines Body Milk: If you love complex rose scents, this is one to take a whiff of. L'Occitane has lots of creative scents that I normally go for but this lotion contains Grasse, Bulgarian, Moroccan, & Turkish roses. Fabulously feminine.
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Rose: I don't know why Revlon did away with this line because, well, they were some of the very best. Beautiful, pigmented, & nicely packaged. Soft Rose in particular is a favorite because it goes with pretty much any makeup look. If you can still get your hands on it, do it!
- 525PR Makeup City La Vie en Rose Blush in Rachel: I absolutely LOVE this shade & it is super soft. The pigmentation is really wearable & when swatched it has kind of a light bronzer look with a nearly ethereal pink sheen. So lovely. This is pretty on the cheeks & chest as well. Plus, what a lovely rose!
Do you love roses? Anything here strike your fancy? What is your favorite floral scent?
** Some items sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.