Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Nails: Revlon Girly Swatches & Review

 photo DSCN1896_zpse66e0aea.jpg
I found Girly & Heavenly (my favorite of the two, swatches here) before a lot of people but I only got around to trying girly as a full manicure recently. My nails are stained currently (helllllo green!) so I opted for a white base. This is a very thin milky glitter & I honestly couldn't get it to look quite right so this might be a reswatch later on.
 photo DSCN1884_zpsac365667.jpg
 photo DSCN1887_zps7f3bc75e.jpg  photo DSCN1877_zpsa4865c9f.jpg  photo DSCN1876_zps30ba05be.jpg  photo DSCN1870_zps9e49253d.jpg
Revlon Girly- A pink/lilac milky base packed with light pink, lavender, & fuchsia medium hexes along with pink, lavender, & lightly holo small hexes.

I totally regret using the white base, I think it would have looked way better without. Even with a base, I should've gone with a pink or lavender. I love the polishes from Revlon, especially lately. This doesn't look like a drugstore polish but looks more like an original indie. I love drugstore polish, this just isn't something you see often.

Have you picked up this polish? Do you like milky polishes? Love it or leave it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips